Thursday, September 10, 2009

Your Personal Reflections on the Course

Pls. post your personal reflections on the Intel Teach Essentials Online Course you attended at your vidyalaya.

4 comments:

  1. It was indeed an enriching experience.It has added another dimension to my knowledge and experience. I would love to be part of such Intel training courses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanxs Sanjay,
    It was nice to open my blog.
    The course though short was quiet enlightening n enriching.There is so much
    to learn n practice.
    Good I became part of this course!
    With best wishes...
    Baljinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou
    It was very informative and useful programme .It has provided us new dimensions to use technology in our teaching .
    I would love to be the part of such programmes of Intel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very useful and informative programme.I would like to attend many more such training programmes.Sanjay, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    NEELAM SEHGAL

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.